- Home Page
- About ESAA
- About the Breed
- Judges Education
- Breeder Listing
- Health & Genetics
- Members Only
- Library & Gallery
- ESAA STORE
- Junior Handlers
Join Us on Facebook
BIRD DOGS! HORSES! PRAIRIE!
IT MUST BE CHAMPIONSHIP TIME!!
The 2015 English Setter Assn of America
NATIONAL FIELD TRIAL is just around
Here's a check-off list to help you get ready:
1. Send in entries! Entries close September 22! (premium )
2. Training, training, training--
3. PLEASE BUY AN AD in the wonderful full color event catalog! Highlight your dogs, kennel, or send good luck karma to all! (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Conditioning, conditioning, conditioning!
5. Buy an I-pad raffle ticket or order EXCLUSIVE 2015 NFT Apparel! See it
6. Birdwork, birdwork, birdwork!
7. Start packing (ya' know that can take alot of effort!)
8. More training, conditioning, and birdwork!
9. Make travel plans! Raymond, Nebraska is easy to find and get to!
10. GET EXCITED! THIS MIGHT BE YOUR DOG'S YEAR! WHOO-HOOO!
For info, questions, directions, to make a donation, or to just send
a note of support, please contact:
email@example.com, or call 641-420-2462! Be part of history
at this great event for YOUR dog!
Find the Premium Here.
On behalf of the NFT Advisory Committee, we look forward to celebrating this wonderful gathering on the Nebraska prairie with you and your dogs!